Hello everyone! So Top 17 in 2017 is going to be a very short series, where I share different kinds of Top 17. A few days ago, I published my very 1st Top 17 in 2017. I talked about my favorite reads of 2017. If you are interested, you can check it out HERE!
Today, I want to share with you some amazing & underrated bloggers, who publish quality content. Not all of them are going to be book bloggers, and a couple of them have a much bigger following than I do. However, they do offer luscious content, and I believe that more people should read their posts.
I linked each of the images to one of my favorite blogposts by each blogger, so feel free to click on the image to read it. Click on the username to visit their blog.
– Blogs about coding in a very simplified way. Most of them are wordpress related, which could help you ” UP YOUR GSME!! “
– A strong, brave teenager who shares her experiences on infertility and mental health problems to raise awareness and help others who are struggling with these issues. The blog is so underrated, and she/he/they honestly deserve/s a bigger following.
( 4 followers)
– Reviews a lot of diverse books, and also posts english written reviews of Diverse German books. ( Also, she awesome so…)
– A dear friend of mine who talks about mental health and autism, reviews diverse books, and shares posts on Greek and Latin Culture/Literature.
– Zahraa runs an online platform for Muslims, where Muslims address their success and diversity. It is an online community, where you can send your posts, and contribute to the blog’s diversity and success. ( She is also a vey sweet person.)
( 9 followers)
– She is an amazing bookworm who loves to read & review diverse books. She also writes, so maybe you’ll find her name on a book cover someday.
– Raven and Beez are two Muslim-Indian girls who love to read Sci-Fi, Fantasy, and Contemporary books.
– We’ve been friends fora couple of years now,and I still can’t get over how talented she is when it comes to drawing. She is a very creative book blogger who comes up brilliantly themed author interviews, and has a heart of gold.
– She is so lovely and sweet and huge mental health advocate. She reviews diverse books on her blog, and takes some awesome sauce bookish pictures!! ( teach me, please!!!!)
– Safiya shares her thoughts and creative writing on her blog.
( 719 Followers)
– Short blogposts that are filled with mesmerizing words. The blogposts are written in either English or Spanish.
– The words and pictures in the blogposts are simply, beautiful!
( 240 Followers)
– A passionate reader, and a talented writer.
( 59 Followers)
– Ashley shares on her blog snippets of her life. From abuse to self motivation, she shares with us HER story.
( 81 followers )
– A unique collection of blogposts about Lupus, Islam, and medicine.
( 31 Followers)
– Emily talks about her chronic illness, and being a spoonie. She is a beautiful woman with a brave heart, so please check out her blog.
– Your go to blog if you want to read book reviews. Not just any books, but books that are written by people who identify as women! ( Seriously, this blog is AMAZING!!)
Let me know if you followed any of these blogs. Which ones were your favorite?